Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Double It Up! - Day 2

On Day 2 I started with the most basic of doubles. Rinse and Repeat. Have you done that? It feels amazing. I use cheap shampoo and conditioner, so why not double-up!

I had two meetings at work today - double your pleasure, double your fun!
Maybe not, they were work meetings after all...

So then I had to go to the bank and do you know what? It was Customer Appreciation Week and we got 2 ice cream treats!! This was my ice cream of choice:



Because my husband is out of town, I had 2 waffles for dinner today. Mulitgrain from Publix.



To end the day, I got double-jumped in a game of checkers by my 9 year old. The worst part was that I didn't even see it coming.

2 days of doubling down. (And I wasn't referring to poker...)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment