Monday, July 19, 2010

Double It Up! - Day 1

Today is the first day of Double It Up week, and frankly, I think this is going to be a good week. You might as well call it, "A Little Extra" week. Or maybe "Lagniappe" week. No matter how you slice it, two is better than one!!

My day started off as normal. The little one wakes up and acts as if he hasn't eaten in days. His breakfast of choice is a cereal bar. Any brand will do and any flavor is also acceptable (except apple). But today, he was hungrier than normal, so because I had "Double It Up" on the brain, he got TWO cereal bars! He thought he was having Christmas. :)



I had extra laundry today (from some slacking this weekend that we don't need to talk about) so I did TWO loads today. I think I'm going to really work on staying caught up though. That stuff multiplies!

Then our neighbor friend came down to swim and we "doubled up" in the pool!! :) That is until an unfortunate water gun episode turned ugly...



So, we're back at it tomorrow! Looking for "double" the fun tomorrow too!!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment