Wednesday, July 28, 2010

B and A

Well, I feel like I should start this post with "Don't judge me." It's that bad.

Here is a before picture of my closet.


I told you.

Now a closet doesn't get like this overnight. It's a few "I don't think I'll wear this today..." followed by a few "If I hide my stack of laundry in here, no one will ever see it..." with a little "Don't have a spot for it? Give it to me, I'll put it somewhere..." mixed in. I'm ashamed...but the story doesn't end there!

This is after.

Doesn't that look better?!? I put my winter clothes up in the attic (well they're in a tub and I suppose when my sweetie gets tired of stepping over the tub, it'll go in the attic...) and even put some clothes in a "give away" pile. I have a lot more to do in that arena, but one day at a time.

I have a place for "extras" (usually purchased with a Walgreens coupon deal) that I didn't have before.


On my wall I have a place for my most-used bags. From left to right: Pool bag, workout bag, and my favorite "go-to" bags. And now, I can get to them! (And you have to keep ONE pair of flipflops out. You never know when you'll need them!)


So, I have one more Before and After to show you.

This may be my favorite B and A:


Yep. The easiest cookie recipe ever! 1 cup sugar, 1 cup peanut butter, 1 egg gives you:


Yay! Oh, wait. There's one missing!

"Don't judge me."

No comments:

Post a Comment