Tuesday, July 27, 2010

B and A

Before and After week continues!


So as I walked through the food line at our ladies Bible group, I noticed this big homegrown zucchini laying there on the table with a cute little sticky note that read "Please take me home with you". Well who could say no to such a cute zucchini, especially when thoughts of zucchini bread, zucchini cake w/ cream cheese frosting, zucchini cupcakes, etc floating through your head. So....Before:

1 whole zucchini










After:

One zucchini cake
One chocolate zucchini cake
10 lbs about to be added to my butt
1 size about to be added to my pants
30 hours of working out about to be added to my week
Maybe I should have taken a pic of me before I eat all this yumminess and then I can take a pic of me after! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment