Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DD3

I did it! I finally ran! I didn't wake up early and do it though, so I was hurting when I finished those 4 miles at 2:30pm... The last mile I kept thinking, "if I pass out from heat exhaustion, surely someone will find me". :)
I also accomplished the goal of making caramel popcorn and mayonnaise cake for the BBQ tonight. Both were absolutely delish. I thought one of the ladies was going to gag when I told her it was mayo cake, though!
I also doubled up on piano lessons... All 3 older kids got their double-lesson today!
I even doubled up on the coffee: w/a cup this morning and another tonight at the BBQ (I used coconut creme creamer from Coffeemate for the first time...wow! Loved it!)
All in all it was a doubly-good day!
Goals for tomorrow: Work out (maybe weights? arms? abs--where abs should be--)...
Remember to take the kids to their camps...
Not bake anything...
~Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment