Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Double It Up! - Day 3

I'm not really sure where the day went. Oh yeah, I remember:

  • Hit the alarm clock 2 times.
  • Fed 2 boys breakfast.
  • Bought 2 packs of tortillas, 2 bags of meatballs, & 2 containers of crystal light. (BOGO at Winn-Dixie!)
  • Cleared 2 paper jams in the copier at work.
  • Wished 2 parents (both mine) a Happy Anniversary.
  • Proofed a document 2 times and missed something anyway.
  • Had 2 dear friends remind me that this 16 month temper-tantrum stage is going to end.
  • Changed 2 diapers before putting the sweet baby to bed. (Oh, and found 2 pacifiers under the crib.)
  • Got double-jumped at checkers. Again.
  • Kissed my 9 year old 2 times (once for his sister who is on a trip).
  • Now, I think I'll finish the evening off with 2 DVR'd shows that are calling my name.

Don't you just love So You Think You Can Dance and Losing It?!?!

Day 3...check.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment