Friday, July 23, 2010

DD4

Well, my DD4 wasn't as *action-packed* as big sis', but we still had fun...

The day began doubling curtains. In our California home, the boys rooms had 3 windows, so I had 3 blue jean curtains (the kind w/ the overall-looking tab-tops). Of course the new Kansas house has...4 windows (they are actually 2 double windows). Anyway, I cut the old curtains in half and made 6 panels so that 3 can be on each window.


Next we played a double game of bowling while middle boy was in bowling camp. Guess how much it was for 5 people to bowl 2 games +the cost of shoes? The sign said $2.50 per game, $2.00 per pair of shoes, so inside my head I was calculating about $37....The guy said, $3.75! Lo and behold I had stumbled upon quartermania Thursdays! Woohoo! Needless to say, we'll be back next Thursday...

We topped it off w/ double pizza for dinner: 1/2 pesto 1/2 hamburger on one, 1/2 cheese 1/2 meat on the other. They were delicious!


As for the goals for today....workout? nah. remembering kids? yes! baking? none! :)

-Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment