Thursday, July 22, 2010

Double It Up! - Day 4

Will this first picture give you an idea of my day?


These went down since 5:00 pm. Let me tell you why...

Double It Up!

2 members of my family came home after being gone (separately) for a week!! They both came home with stories to tell, ailments to share, laundry to give, attention to crave...you get the idea. :) So, 2 Diet Mountain Dews later...I'm blogging. (And these are full caffeine diet mountain dews. What's the point of Caffeine Free, anyway? Haven't tried that, seems like an anomaly to me...)

Today is my 15th wedding anniversary, and I am staring at 2 tickets to Cirque Du Soleil! Hubby and I are off to have a special date night. Dinner at the House of Blues and then La Nouba. Doubling It Up in Orlando...can't wait!

And the last double up I have for you today is not good news. It seems that I have 2 appliances that are on the way out. To the curb. My microwave is gone altogether. Now my dishwasher is making some pretty scary noises. This is not the kind of doubling we were hoping for!!

May tomorrow bring the greatest doubling of them all!

M

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your microwave and dishwasher. But hey at least Sara is home now to take the place of the latter.... :)
    Can't wait to hear how Circ was. Our internet s.u.c.k.s! We couldn't even pull up one screen last night for about 5 or 6 hours, then we gave up and went to bed. Sorry, had to post this morning... Love you!

    ReplyDelete